Farmish in the News
- May 26th, 2022: (MiBiz) West Michigan-developed ‘Craigslist for local food and farms’ app nears 100K users
- May 31st, 2022: (WGVU Public Radio) Farmish gives local food producers a platform and way to connect to buy from one another. We talk to Founder Terra Osman about the details.
- May 31st, 2022: (WZZM) Kent County woman creates app to help make locally sourced products easier to find
- May 31st, 2022: (WKZO) Farmish’s mission is to connect communities with local food sources
- June 10th, 2022: (Grand Rapids Business Journal) App connects consumers and growers
- July 7th, 2022: (Fox 17) New app connects family farmers and growers with consumers
Join the Farmish Community
Neighbor to neighbor, farm to table, and food that won’t see a warehouse or the back of a semi-truck. The next best thing to backyard fresh food is food lovingly grown in your own community. Start today!